We are seeking a full-time RPLS or Civil Project mgr to support its survey efforts primarily in the TX, NM Ok and East, TX Area. Must know O&G fields and mapping The RPLS is responsible for directing surveys and mapping projects from field to finish within required time frames, budgets and contract requirements. Looking for experience in Residential, Commercial and Platting Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Aid in planning, organizing and directing survey projects; schedule project in logical steps and budget time and resources required to meet deadlines and profitability targets. *Review project contracts to ensure that survey data and results are presented in compliance with contract requirements.
Senior Hydrologist or Senior Project Manager – H&H Department
Desired Candidate must be able to work as part of a team and be willing to provide technical training to others in the department as needed.
Candidate must possess at least a BS degree in Civil Engineering, must be a registered Professional Engineer in the state of Texas, and should have a minimum of eight (8) continuous years of experience in hydrologic and hydraulic modeling. Advanced experience using HEC-HMS, HEC-RAS, SWMM and GIS computer software is required; experience performing 2D analyses is desirable (XP SWMM, HEC-RAS 5.0 software). Potential candidates will have project experience performing analyses in accordance with City of Houston, Harris County, and Harris County Flood Control District standards, at a minimum. Candidate must have good written and verbal communication skills.
Sit or CAD Drafter for Tyler TX office:
The purpose of Sit orMapping Drafter I is to complete drawings using AutoCAD and Microsoft office programs while meeting or exceeding mapping department budgets, schedules and deadlines.
- AutoCAD drafting. Version 2010 or above.
- Civil 3D experience
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.- Filing of projects.
- Completion of well plats.
- Completion of Alignment sheets, Plats and Permit drawings.
Engineering co is looking for an Aviation EIT/Design Engineer to join our growing aviation team in Bossier City, Louisiana. Our focus is on the production and management of a variety of airport-related projects on both general aviation and commercial service airports. The Engineer-In-Training position provides an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in the design of airports, paving, grading, drainage, utility, andtransportation improvements, as well as the development of project management skills. The primary duties of the Civil EIT/Design Engineer will include designing and plan production for general civil on a wide variety of projects which may include site layouts, horizontal and vertical control, grading and drainage, paving, site utilities, and associated civil engineering activities. The EIT/ Design Engineer will perform complex assignments exercising judgment in the evaluation, selection, and modification of standard engineering techniques and procedures. Broad exposure to a variety of project types and methods will be given to prepare EIT for the PE exam.
• B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering from an accredited university degree program
• Must submit a transcript with online application for consideration
• Passed FE Exam
• E.I.T. Certification preferred
• Responsive and results-oriented in service to clients
• 0-2 years’ experience in general or aviation related civil engineering
• Exposure to general civil engineering design is a plus including roadway, paving, grading, drainage, and airport work
• Aptitude and demonstrated hands-on experience with computer applications such as AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D required
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel required
• Ability to plan, schedule work and complete work assignments within established budgets and timelines
• Strong organizational skills
• Continuous Learner
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Creative problem solver
• Interacts positively and effectively with people at all levels of organizations
• Demonstrated leadership and communication skills
• Strong sense of urgency…“Get it done” and “Can do” attitude
Send resume to email@example.com
What's something exciting your business offers? Say it here.
Give customers a reason to do business with you.