Project Manager requires strong leadership and communication skills. Has excellent technical knowledge within civil engineering field. Monitors and tracks project progress, aged accounts, invoices and budget, and is responsible for overall project performance and profitability. Develops schedules, budgets and proposals (contracts). Responsible for marketing to prospective clients and building, maintaining and managing client relationships. Possesses effective management skills and is able to plan, direct and monitor all aspects of civil engineering projects. Is involved with the production and coordination of several projects concurrently. Possesses strong drive, motivation and self-initiative. Responsible for acting independently on civil engineering matters within area of expertise. Communicates and coordinates project requirements with the project team and consultants.
Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering
6 years experience with at least 4 years focused on land development of residential projects and shopping centers, big box retail centers, mixed-use projects, fueling centers, restaurants, banks, roll-out programs and commercial projects
Engineering co is looking for a highly motivated Structural Engineer ( PE). This position can be based out of our Bossier City, Louisiana or Longview, Texas offices.
Our structural engineers are responsible for the overall development of structural building projects, working with designers/technicians and other engineers. This specific position will be based primarily in the industrial facility design group with projects at new and existing facilities including manufacturing facilities, wood product mills and facilities, oil and gas processing facilities, etc..
DIRECTOR NURSING, TELEMETRY,
$10,000 SIGN ON BONUS -
- Texas - San Antonio
The Director is responsible for planning, organizing, directing and managing resources for the Telemetry Unit at Hospital. These responsibilities include: budget responsibility; efficient/effective resource utilization; recruitment and effective/efficient management of assigned staff; achieving quality outcomes; performance improvement; monitoring of quality and quantity of services; maintaining positive working relationships with staff and System departments and managers, and purchasing and maintaining equipment. Completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period. Other related duties as assigned.
Engineering co is looking for an Aviation EIT/Design Engineer to join our growing aviation team in Bossier City, Louisiana. Our focus is on the production and management of a variety of airport-related projects on both general aviation and commercial service airports. The Engineer-In-Training position provides an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience in the design of airports, paving, grading, drainage, utility, andtransportation improvements, as well as the development of project management skills. The primary duties of the Civil EIT/Design Engineer will include designing and plan production for general civil on a wide variety of projects which may include site layouts, horizontal and vertical control, grading and drainage, paving, site utilities, and associated civil engineering activities. The EIT/ Design Engineer will perform complex assignments exercising judgment in the evaluation, selection, and modification of standard engineering techniques and procedures. Broad exposure to a variety of project types and methods will be given to prepare EIT for the PE exam.
• B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering from an accredited university degree program
• Must submit a transcript with online application for consideration
• Passed FE Exam
• E.I.T. Certification preferred
• Responsive and results-oriented in service to clients
• 0-2 years’ experience in general or aviation related civil engineering
• Exposure to general civil engineering design is a plus including roadway, paving, grading, drainage, and airport work
• Aptitude and demonstrated hands-on experience with computer applications such as AutoCAD and/or Civil 3D required
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel required
• Ability to plan, schedule work and complete work assignments within established budgets and timelines
• Strong organizational skills
• Continuous Learner
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Creative problem solver
• Interacts positively and effectively with people at all levels of organizations
• Demonstrated leadership and communication skills
• Strong sense of urgency…“Get it done” and “Can do” attitude
Send resume to email@example.com